No 4 Lovely Morning Thread again

• 463 replies
  • 48 subscribers

Well here we go again, so for Christmas and the New Year, a new thread,

The other one is getting, a bit over loaded, so as not to confuse people, that may have had a drink, a new one, Hope this is ok with every one,

This thread, is very popular  as you can see by the amount of replies, the Moderators did say last time, perhaps, it should be done once a month., 

So this is everyone's Christmas Present enjoy, lol.

Ellie x

• A mankini Davef, you'll have to post a picture, we could do with a laugh.

• Christmas Eve is my favourite day as well   even when I had to work we always had great fun.

Today we are off to middle daughters for lunch, then tonight our youngest is coming over. Tomorrow everyone is coming here, apart from my brother and his wife who unfortunately have Covid! So their Xmas is cancelled. 

Thinking of everyone that cannot be with loved ones this year xx 

Chelle 

Try to be a rainbow,in somebody else's cloud
    Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge
  • Happy Christmas one and all. All shopping is done. Just a bit of house work today then prepare the vedge for tomorrow's Christmas Dinner. I hope you all have a Happy Health and Merry Christmas xx

Moi

• Hi Chelle, my family can't come from Spain flights cancelled ect. Joyce is in hospital so just me and Ray and Karen my niece, Joyce daughter. So we will have a lovely day, and another Christmas when Joyce  comes home and is feeling up to it. xx

Moi

• I needed the next two sizes up for obvious reasons!

Wouldn't be acceptable to post here but I can send a signed copy to all my lady friends.

• You just want address's so uou can gate crash party in your mankini,  don't forget the tweezers. Ho Ho Ho

Moi

• Merry Christmas Dave and Ulls xx

Moi

• Good morning all, I've just spent the last 30 minutes catching up with yesterday posts, our daughter was here, normal weekly visit and to show of her Christmas gift from SIL, a new Tattoo, now things make scence the cheeky little minx, 4 weeks ago she asked my to draw her a picture of the tree of life with tri swerls and family motto benieth, she said she was going to hang it on a wall, all the time knowing it was going on her arm. KID'S 

• Thank you. Going to be more lazy than a lazy person on a lazy day out after visiting a lazy factory.

• She's got you on the run Ulls, that's a fact!