No 4 Lovely Morning Thread again

• 463 replies
  • 48 subscribers

Well here we go again, so for Christmas and the New Year, a new thread,

The other one is getting, a bit over loaded, so as not to confuse people, that may have had a drink, a new one, Hope this is ok with every one,

This thread, is very popular  as you can see by the amount of replies, the Moderators did say last time, perhaps, it should be done once a month., 

So this is everyone's Christmas Present enjoy, lol.

Ellie x

• I told her we'll do Christmas when she's better. No she's a year older than me. I'm the youngest of 6, only 4 of us left now, Gordon and Gaynor have both died. xx

Moi

• I am the oldest of four, though now three, wonder where the time goes to, would have been my mums birthday tomorrow, and sisters is boxing day lol

• Night moi catch you tomorrow x

• Our Christine's birthday is 28th. Good night Ellie chat tomorrow xx

Moi

• Lol, now that would be a sight for sore eyes! 

• Nothing wrong with taking things a bit slower Ellie, I was trying to go at same pace earlier this week and paid for it Thursday in particular.  I may have a wee drink later today. It is Christmas Eve :) 

• Happy Christmas Eve to you all. I hope you are well rested for the festive fun! To come.  Hoping for a fairly quiet day here but we shall see what happens.  Some tidying and a wee drink when my better half is back from church later this evening.  

Have a great time all 

M x 

• Hi Morton and everyone, I also tried to do the things I used to do without thinking about it, it doesn't work, you'd think I'd know better by now!

Davef how long did it take Angie to realise she had accidentally locked you out on purpose? Maybe she wanted you to come down the chimney!!

Moi, I'm sure your sister is longing to get home but as you say, you would only worry about her. Then if she needed to go back in, she'd be back on a trolley! Better to keep her ensuite!

Happy Christmas Eve everyone! You 

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • MERRY CHRISTAMS MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL 24th Dec 

Well i am getting so excited, yes Santa might come later tonight, lol

I did sleep well, though yesterday was far to much for me, but never mind,

Hope each and everyone on you, have a lovely Christmas  with you and your family, though if you are on your own, and have know one, please just come here, always some one, even if they have had to much to Drink,

xxxx

• Morning, are you out over Christmas Morton or have family coming.

Not sure if you have your own family as such,

I love Christmas Eve Night always have.