Getting around forum

• 23 replies
  • 46 subscribers

Having a bit of trouble as a newbie. Will keep trying.

• The site does play up at times

• Hi Ellie, don’t you mean most of the time! It’s just that we get almost used to it and just keep on trying to get online. 
    I have had a nice quiet day today, to make up for the busyness of Thursday and Friday. Watching Dr Zhivago now and enjoying it. 
    Hi Davef, seriously the site can be a pain to get online sometimes but persevere it is worth it in the end! 
    love and hugs 

Maggie xx 

• Hi Maggie, I just love the music in Dr Zhivago and also Omar Sharif. I loved him in Funny Girl too. I used to swoon!

Hi Dave and welcome, as long as you sign in with your username and Password before you do anything else, it 'should' make things a bit easier, I hope!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Thank you Annette, I keep forgetting who I am since chemo. I really should write my name down.

• Thanks for the smiley face small- fi.  Xxx

• Davef if you need any help navigating the site please give me a shout. 

That obviously goes for everyone here, my door is always open. I have not been posting as much as I have a lot of stuff going on at home, but I am still here, and happy to help in any way x 

Chelle 

Try to be a rainbow,in somebody else's cloud
    Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge
  • Hi Dave, I have to sign in twice each time. Once to the main site and again to our incurables bit. They don't make the second sign-in obvious, so you might think that you can just do it the once. 

Chelle, lovely to see you again. Hope things are Ok with you.

Rainie x

• Hi Rainie, Yes more often than not, I also have to sign in twice. Sometimes when I've signed in once, if I click on Reply, my name comes up below the post but there is no box to write in, so then I sign in again.

Chelle good to see your name again. How have you been!

Davef I think some of us here are just to stubborn to be beaten by a website and persevere!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Hi Rainie and Annette. We are moving in 2 weeks time, it has been the most stressful move yet ( and we have moved many times over the years) xx 

Chelle 

Try to be a rainbow,in somebody else's cloud
    Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge