WELL, WHAT CAN I SAY!

• 15 replies
  • 51 subscribers

Hi To Everyone in the Incurables Group.

I am so sad to tell you I have been asked by Ruthjp from the Group, to say her goodbye's to you all and tell you she will no longer be participating in the site.

I know for the past while, Ruth has not been able to sign in as when she does it takes her to the main home page of the site. There it tells you to join or sign in but when she does that, it just takes her back to the main home page. Instead of going round in circles, Ruth has just been reading the posts without being able to reply or participate in any way. I also had a problem with this happening but it seemed to rectify itself after about a week. The fault has been reported to Admin but until and including now nothing has improved.

Ruth probably thought I would write one or two lines expressing her wishes but as you all know by now, that's just not me! It has taken me almost an hour to write this because I am so saddened by the fact we are loosing a good friend who has supported and encouraged others for a long time and she will be sadly missed.

The last thing Ruth said was would I say a special goodbye and thanks to Tvman. So I have reluctantly done all I was asked to do.

• Did anyone see the above reply to Annette, I posted it earlier and I'm sure it was on the thread but I don't feel too good today and when I came onto the site a short time ago it wasn't there! Luckily I had the reply saved as I always do and I pasted it on again. As I say, I had the post copied because I have lost umpteen other messages that disappeared and some were long.

Tvman 

Love life and family.
  • Sorry Tvman, I haven't been online all day. That has happened to me too. I also copy my posts until I see them on the site!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Dear Ruth, I am sad that we won't be able to chat on here again. But I also wanted to tell you that it's been a priviledge to know you as a virtual friend on here. Thank you for all the messages of kindness and support. Thinking of you and sending you much love. Rainie x

• Thanks Annette for sharing. I am sad that this is causing Ruth to leave. I have the same issue sometimes, but it works out eventually. I have contacted technical support about it, but that has been hit and miss too. Best wishes to Ruth, she has been a lovely voice here. 

Sarah 

• Hi Annette, thanks for letting us know Ruth's decision, she's a very wise and caring person and I will miss her on the site.

Ruth if you're still reading, God be with you, I hope you have a long and happy life.