Fun Friday

• 4 replies
  • 46 subscribers

Good morning everyone 

pits Friday so time for some fun. It treatment week for me next week so busy with blood tests Monday, consultant appointment Thursday and treatment on Friday if bloods are ok. So for my fun weekend I’m going to find as much mischief as I can, starting with my hair, I lost it all back in march this year due to chemotherapy, in August it started to grow back and it’s lovely and thick if much darker than my original colour, so I can just about get my fingers in it so it will soon be long enough to stick up so I thought I might colour it just for fun. What does everyone think? Suggestions for colour or combinations of colour. Then I am going along to my local church to see if they will let me join the choir, I’m not religious, and I can’t sing but it’s the taking part and joining in that matters

anyway that’s what I’m starting with this weekend what about everyone else? 

hugs to everyone Donna

• Hi Donna. I think the group is a little subdued at the moment after recent events. 

I think pink hair always looks fun. If you do have it done we will need photo evidence. 

How did you get on at the church? A choir sounds like good fun x 

Chelle 

Try to be a rainbow,in somebody else's cloud
    Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge
  • I hope you have fun with the choir, and if the church one does not suit you, I'm sure there are other ones available! As for hair colour, if your hair is darker now you may need to bleach it to add colour, maybe just bleach the tips for frosting? 

Sarah 

• Hi Donna, I no the felling I was almost completely grey the beginning  of the year and just thought RED and did it (not ginger) it's still red everyone loves it. So go for it, hope you get in the choir,  good luck xx

Moi

• I’ve got a sound like fun, mine has grown back really curly so that’s nearly as well.

Sounds like fun, mine has grown back really curly so that’s new as well.

As it’s Halloween , why not try something like that? Or you could try something fiery if you stick it up so like orange and red or something.