It’s raining lovely

• 6 replies
  • 45 subscribers

Good morning all

the sun had deserted us for now but as I look out of my window I feel excited, I’m getting the dogs ready for their favourite game. So for me it’s wellies on and off we go, for us it’s great puddle splashing weather, we will come home tired and covered in mud but boy we will have fun. It might be raining but the fun don’t have to stop.

whilst I’m having fun puddle splashing what is everyone else up to today? Please feel free to say so I can have more fun reading about what everyone has planned.

in the meantime have a good day

hugs to all Donna

• Oh Donna , that sounds lovely...my first dog Heidi did love every puddle. She was a kelpie. Well my day is nearly done , had 26 degrees, have been out with the girls...some shopping after and then walkies with dog and hot flushes made me do nothing much else later. Could you make some pictures??? 

• Oh positive post Heart

Errr  . . . . I went to work.  How boring!   But it stops me thinking about the cancer, gets me out the house and engages the brain.  But it's such a frustrating, disorganised job.  

• Hi 

Do you work in no.10 then?Joy 

Tvman xx 

Love life and family.
  • Hi Tvman 

you are so funny, although Mmum does make it sound like she works at no.10. Please tell us what fun stuff have you been up to today

Mmun I don’t think going to work sounds boring I’m on a phased return so I know what you mean, it does make you engaged the brain,

hugs to both Donna

• Well, and you just made me LOL there and it was a really loud one too!  

• Sorry I missed your post yesterday pet1968. Did you get some nice things when you went shopping? I’m sure the dog walk was good for you as well.

have a good day

Donna