Our lovely Remoh

• 14 replies
  • 51 subscribers

Hi everyone. Richards wife has asked that an update can be posted regarding Richards current situation. She has said that unfortunately Richard is now very unwell and unable to post anymore here. From what she has said she wants this to be his final goodbye. 

Our thoughts of course are with Richard and has family at this very difficult time. 

• Thank you Chell

My thoughts are with them all, and i hope he is comfortable and pain free sad.

• Always think about him when he dyed his hair.

• I always think of him with his purple hair, and I know he would appreciate that he still makes us smile thinking of that x 

Chelle 

Try to be a rainbow,in somebody else's cloud
    Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge
  • So sorry to hear this my thoughts are with Richard and his family xx

Moi

• Oh, what a shock! I have been on holiday for two weeks and this is the first thing I read when I came to check up on everyone.

Not long before we left Richard was so pleased he had started to feel a bit better and I really thought the miracle I had prayed for, for my friend might actually happen but it's not to be.

Who can forget that purple hair and yes Ellie & Chelle, it still brings a smile to your face when you think about it! He will stay in my heart forever, like others who have brought joy and a sense of humour to this Group.

The only consolation is that Richard is calm, peaceful and without pain and for his and his family's sake, I pray it stays that we.

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Thanks Chelle.  Goodbye Richard and thank you for being such a source of strength for us all. You fought the fight and now it's time to rest and sleep peacefully. God Bless. Pensive xx

• Good evening

thank you for the update on Richard, what a lovely supportive person, I hope he is comfortable, thoughts are with his family

Donna

• Thank you Chell.

Love to Remoh and his family and thanks to him for all the fun and support he has given here. 

Sarah 

• Thank you for the update as mentioned one of my thoughts about him was when he coloured his hair such a great guy he will be missed greatly by everyone on here my thoughts are with his family and friends xxx

Flippen
  • Thank you Chell yes we will miss Richard Remoh always say when this happens to a friend 

Ruth