This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely morning 2076840

• 3798 replies
  • 54 subscribers

Here by special request, the latest in the Lovely Morning series.

• Night all 

Love life and family.
  • Hi Ulls, Well I've never met a tree called Russell! ( You're post page 15!!) lol!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Oh Ellie, Please don't put a spell on AA, he'll just want you to hold his hand to keep safe!

Well girls & boys, another milestone, another birthday reached for me! (16/8) Who'd have thought it!

night all

Love Annette x

• Ha ha ha, Annette really, my friend AA pull the Mick out of anyone who makes spelling mistakes, or hits the incorrect predictive text word, I always give AA at least 1 word to correct during our conversations, or I could be displexic or I couldn't afford an iPad.

Ooooops naughty Ulls 

• Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday dear Annette, Happy birthday to you.

21 but look 18 xxxxx 

• Thanks Ulls, I actually was singing that to myself as I was reading it!

More like 72 but feeling like 90!!!  My husband has booked for lunch as a surprise, so I will try to get an hour's sleep before that! 

Love Annette x

• Best of luck with the Knapp, enjoy the meal 

• Happy bday to our senior life member and site Matron. Don't be soft soaped by Ulls and his smooth messages!

Have a lovely time. X

• Happy birthday to my good friend Annette. Mrs Tvman and I are leaving about 10am for Birkenhead and to stay the night there, up bright and early tomorrow morning for the 10.30am ferry to Belfast and then the rolling drumlins of County Down, no more flat earth of Cambridgeshire and Lincolnshire for a while, probably the end of October.

Have a lovely day and a lovely surprise lunch. 

Tvman xxx 

Love life and family.
  • AA sometimes I dispair of you, calling Annette "senior and matron" makes her sound very old, at least mine made her happy enough to sing along with the post, besides she is younger than me