Comparing hospitals

• 11 replies
  • 49 subscribers

I’m posting this here as well as in the general chat

Ok so I have been to various hospitals for treatment and physio and I’m comparing (and rating) the non medical bits of each (as the staff in all have been great) and people I know have added but these are mine - feel free to aid your own 

it’s stuff that matters as far as I’m concerned when you have to go to the hospital a lot - I’m in one at least once a month 

1. QE Birmingham- has a Costa (as a coffee drinker this is big points from me), it has a shop with M&S food section which is Hainaut for snacks, good phone signal in the building and a fruit and veg stall outside 

2. Stratford upon Avon hospital- good cafe in the new building, I also got a panda pop in the friends shop in the old building - also very cute garden that has strawberries growing at the moment. Decent phone signal too

3. leamington spa hospital- has a Starbucks complete with fish tank, also garden very good place while waiting. Decent phone signal 

4. Warwick - cafe ok for coffee but nothing like the top 3 Pensive phone signal is ok

5 Coventry hospital - NO PHONE SIGNAL had to add this as it turns out it bothers me so it pushed Coventry down the list and now i look for it, worst for parking, but does sell Starbucks and m&s food 

• I know what you mean - wall to wall cheese offerings. No imagination. But once the food industry gets their hands on something that's the result: tons of fat, loads of sugar and additives wall to wall. Although there's now lots of vegan stuff in the shops, I buy virtually none of it because of this. Take care, Rainie x