Reading

• 76 replies
  • 53 subscribers

Are you reading anything at the moment? I like to read. I'm reading Five Little Pigs by Agatha Christie currently which I have read before but I love this book and can reread it always as it's very good. I find reading very relaxing and also perfect for a hot evening like tonight.

• I'm currently reading Anticancer, a new way of life by Dr David Servan Schreiber. This book questions the emphasis on genes for cancer development and suggests that lifestyle is a determining factor.  This makes sense to me and even if the theory is incorrect, by getting fitter and eating better, I may be boosting my body's defences. It's not particularly hardgoing but I am also reading Craig Revel Horwood - Tales from the dancefloor, for a bit of froth.

Amanda x 

• I would recommend the Shardlake series by CJ Sansom to anybody. Start with the first one as, if you get hooked, you'll be glad you did. The stories span the Tudor period, are page turners and very well written. They convey the atmosphere and are hung on the real historical events and characters of the period. Terrific. I've read the lot and will happily read them again if I can.  Rainie x

• I've no idea why my suggestion has sent 3 times, sorry

• Sounds like a breed of chicken.  Rainie x

• Hi , no worries, in my thread it's only appearing once. I have issues like that too occasionally.

Thanks for your suggestions everyone, keep them coming please.

Tvman xx 

Love life and family.
  • Well Ellie & AA what have you two been up to on those bunk beds? I see both your posts have been deleted! Tut tut! Lol!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!