Permission to share a post?

• 8 replies
  • 43 subscribers

Hi all

I re-read Rainie's party post about 5 times now and still can't stop laughing. Can I ask all your permissions to share this on my Womb site to cheer up the members and perhaps "Laughter, the best medicine" (if it still exists) or do we keep it a secret? 

Sometimes we need hilarious threads such as this to cheer us up on our dark days. I've now bookmarked the thread to read whenever I have one. I'm still laughing at Ellie's conservation rather than conversation in the shed!

Love you all my friends, Barb xx Joy

• Hi i am ok with that, cannot be miserable, life is to short, in fact we are nut cases at times.

I hope the red setter has had a vet check over today, you never know what it might have picked up, never know where AA has been, he does not know sometimes either.

Ellie xx

• Glad you got a laugh, cost nothing and could make some  ones day, wait for the next  crazy night.

Ellie x

• Hello Barb, Ellie could have a point, I have been itching all day but of course I was very close to her before my assignation with the canine and my subsequent memory problems. Please share with my apologies.

• Hi Barb, By all means. As Ellie said, life is too short and most of us in this group ( we call it Incourageables, not Incurables) are indeed nuts! I certainly have no objection to you passing it on to your Womb Group but maybe you should be asking the "Birthday Girl Rainie"!! Sometimes we laugh because if we take ourselves too seriously, we'd cry!!

Oh Ellie, don't tell me AA is having blackouts again! LOL!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Hi Barb, I'm fine with sharing the post, glad you had a laugh! I remember the "Laughter is the best medicine" thread well, Big Pete more or less ran it himself, always posted a few jokes every Friday until his condition deteriorated and then, unfortunately, Big Pete left the building! I don't think anyone took his place, possibly out of respect. I would have had notifications if there were any posts but then again, notifications aren't always a given on the site.

Take care and stay safe Barb 

Tvman xx 

Love life and family.
  • Dear Barb, please do. I have no objections and if it raises a smile in a dark day that's good. By the way, I should have posted that the red setter came to no harm and is this morning full of beans out on his morning walk, but I think that maybe AA should be getting himself checked over, as the owner tells me this morning that said doggie has a nasty habit of eating foxes you know what. Eeww. Glad I didn't find that out before we all had our breakfasts. That's the trouble with dogs: no real social skills.  Lots of love.  Rainie x

• Well that's just great news. At least whilst people laugh at that they may forget that Ellie publicly posted about my shortcomings ... all of them.

• Not all of them i can asure you, maybe more to come.