You are cordially invited......

• 57 replies
  • 52 subscribers

Hope you can all make it. Let down the hair you've got left and enjoy yourselves.

My daughter's bringing the cake - if she can get here - they announced a 24 rail strike in our area which we were not expecting.

Despite this, we shall carry on. Any requests, please let me know.   Rainie x

• Happy Belated Birthday Rainie. Was over at my bestie's helping out, she's just had a hysterectomy, so I missed all the fun!

Had tears rolling down my cheeks with laughter, you lot are such a tonic - even without the gin! I'd have loved to played sardines in the shed and drunk paint stripper - that last glass of pub wine tasted like that!

I send you all hugs and Rainie an extra special one to you for inviting me.

Barb xx

Community Champion Badge

Womb cancer forum

Macmillan Support Line - 0808 808 00 00, 7 days a week between 8am-8pm

"Never lose hope. Storms make people stronger and never last forever” - Roy T Bennett

• Thanks for arranging the limo Raine, the driver was a true gentleman, great conservation, and we never stopped talking, so i cannot be boring, just think AA cannot hold his drink now, as age creeps up on everyone.

Had a nice time thanks . Ellie x

• I know, I disgraced myself, should have been a tory MP!

What I have just discovered is the huge amount of kisses I was getting in the shed was not from the delicious Ellie but fron Rainies neighbours red setter.

To be perfectly frank it was nice to be liked by any mammal. I am on the beach now, don't know how I got here but people are taking pictures of my now slightly grubby ex wedding suit.

I texted Angie and said I was still watching the bee eaters. Will be kipping chef vous tonight I think Rainie, no bonios or kennel accommodation please.

What a night, want to see you at the next one Mrs B !  Thanks Rainie and Ellie, what is my forgiveness date, a month?

• Hi Rainie 

Happy belated birthday! Sorry I missed this thread yesterday and I hope you had a lovely day!

Nigel xx

• Hi Rainie,

Sorry I missed your birthday, or did I just drink so much that I don't remember it?  That appears to be be on the bottom right of the invite.

Best wishes,  Gragon xx

• You were there Gragon, drinking Tia Maria and singing the Red Flag!

At least you are not being investigated by the RSPCA for having relations with a red setter.

Mrs B is sharing all sorts of stories with her Womb Group. I will never get an invite to their parties now.

• Hi Rainie, Are you there or still stuffed behind the back of the shed with your legs in the nettles?

Barb xx

Community Champion Badge

Womb cancer forum

Macmillan Support Line - 0808 808 00 00, 7 days a week between 8am-8pm

"Never lose hope. Storms make people stronger and never last forever” - Roy T Bennett

• How you managed to go and do birdwatching with your hangover we shall never know. It was a wonder you could see anything through your binoculars. Well done for eating your eggs and veggie rashers though. I've never seen anyone eat tomato ketchup on toast with their breakfast before. I hope everyone enjoyed their fry-up. The frying pan was very busy!

Cake has been consumed. Recycling bin is full of bottles and virtually everything got eaten.

Daughter on her way home. Relief that the train turned up. Hooray!

Thanks for coming and hope you all got home OK.

Rainie xxx

• Oh it's end??? I'm still in the shed waiting for someone...hmmm not even a dog here anyomore.   Well, then i will go to my helicopter and leave in tears. Bye bye

• Hi pet1968, I guess Rainie's garden is the size of a county, but please don't wake everyone up with an early morning take off, you chopper pilots are a wild bunch.