KTathome

• 13 replies
  • 55 subscribers

I am very sorry to have to tell you all, that  passed away last week, surrounded by her loved ones.

KT was such a caring and gentle person, who supported so many people on the online community. She will be missed by many. 

May she rest in peace xx 

• She was a very wise and kind person and will be much missed. Rest in peace.

• Thank you for letting us know Chell. Sad news. My condolences to the family. Rainie x

• Oh no, KT was a lovely, caring girl with a soft and compassionate nature, always had the right words to sympathise. She dropped in here from time to time and I for one was always glad to see her name pop up. Not a bad bone in her body. 

She will be sorely missed, she has been here for such a long time. She was one of those people who was forever present. I can't believe KT has joined the ever growing list of big names that were amongst us. So sad, so very sad. Another one who has succumbed to this hateful horrible disease that shows no mercy.

Sending healing prayers and comforting hugs to her family and friends.

Tvman xx 

Love life and family.
  • I am so sorry to hear this, KT as the first person in this group, that was put on immunotherapy for Melanoma, and i followed her progress, then nice granted it for lung cancer, and i turned to her for advise, she was a great help to me and others that came along, that was going on the same treatment.

This has really hit home, i was only talking about  her last Thursday to a neighbour, as they have been put on that treatment

My thoughts are with her family..she was a wonderful person in helping others., regarding this  subject.

Ellie x

• Thank you for telling us all she will be missed by a lot of us 

Flippen
  • Is sad to hear this news, her sole has returned to God, my prayers to all who knew her.

• Oh No....so hard to believe...she has been such a great person. RIP...we'll miss you

• This is very sad news and seems to have come about very quickly.  She had done so well for so long and was so pragmatically positive and compassionate towards others.  She was one of those people I would always look for online for hope and inspiration.  Am thinking of her and her family today xx

• Hi Chelle, Thank you for letting us know but what sad news indeed. Like myself and a few others, KT had been around for quite a while she was one of the 'survivors' who fought with everything she had to stay here. I was dx in 2013 and she was dx with MM (the same cancer as mine) in 2015.

We messaged one another a lot, even when she took a step back from the forum, I thought we would both go on.....beating the odds!

Being a CC at one time, she helped lots of people here, including myself, and was loved by many. She will be missed! My heart goes out to her family who have supported her all the way and I'm grateful they were with her at the end. Another bright star in the sky!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • She was such a lovely person and a real presence on the forum.  So sorry to hear of her passing but pleased to hear her loved ones were by her side.  Bless you KTatHome