Colonoscope

• 31 replies
  • 44 subscribers

Well it's that time of year again. Yesterday and today the bland diet and uou no what tomorrow. Had my easter egg Saturday and I have another for after procedure tomorrow so looking forward to the egg. (Richards poem comes to mind ) lol

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hii #Moi2 I hope you don't mind me bothering you (again!) I just wanted to say that I hope you got on ok yesterday and it all went well. I hope you're feeling ok and will have a fab day today. I am a bit worried about you. 

HeartHeart️ sending hugs your way Xxx

Jess x

• Hi Jess I'm fine, every thing went well, no polyps,  everything was fine. I came home,  had my evening meal ate a bit òf my egg. Had a shower and slept well. Well looks like the sun is out this morning so will probably go for a walk in the park.

• I hope you had a good night, not to much pain. Do you have any plans for today Jess. Take care lovely XXX

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Moi2

Hi  yay I am so so happy for you!!! HeartHugging That is fabulous to hear that everything was fine and went well ^-^ you must be so relieved lovely. I really am so happy for you Slight smile I'm also glad you had a nice evening and had some of your egg, hope it was yummy! Glad you slept well too, a good nights sleep is just what you need after a busy day. Xx

The sun is out here as well, I hope you will enjoy your walk lovely. I'll probably stay in as I'm not very steady at the moment. But I did sleep really well and pain is actually not to bad, yay! I have my nurse coming to see me today but other than that it will be a quiet one I think.

Have a really lovely day today! Xxx

Love Jess xx Heart

• So Glad you slept well and pain not to  bad. If your unsteady just rest, maybe in the garden, bit of fresh air. Hope all goes well with your  nurse XXX

• Glad all went well Moi2, now all you need to do is finish that Easter egg xx 

Chelle 

Try to be a rainbow,in somebody else's cloud
    Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge
  • Thanks Chelle, will have more egg tonight watching Corrie. Have a good day Xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Moi2

Thank you so much ^-^ It is a good day so far. I think nurse was pleased with me so that's good. Only thing is my blood pressure is a bit low so we're working on that.

I hope you have a really lovely day today. Enjoy the sun! Xx

Hugs,

Jess xx

• Oh dear sorry to hear your blood pressure is low  what has your nurse suggested to improve that? 
    Did you tell her about the bleeding you are experience at night ? 

Chelle 

Try to be a rainbow,in somebody else's cloud
    Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to chellesimo

Hi Chelle, lovely to hear from you xx Heart

I've got to take some medication, more for me to try not to forget - memory is awful! - and she wants me to drink more as that will help and she thinks I might be a little dehydrated :/ and yes I said about the bleeding as well and she wants me to call my CNS but thinks I need to be seen for it.

I've been in a lot of pain, my normal meds aren't touching it so just taking lots of normal painkillers to try to ease it. 

How are you today lovely? I hope you are doing fab today! Xx

Jess xx