Strange profile result

• 12 replies
  • 44 subscribers

Hi everyone, this is a really strange result for you all to check, and if there are any admin staff or moderators reading this, you too can have a look.  When I click on our new friend 's name, it should take me to her profile but instead I get such a strange result which I have taken a screenshot of and it's below. Does anyone else have the same result? 

Btw, I have clicked on other members' usernames and I get taken to their profile.

Take care and stay safe everyone

Tvman xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Tvman, I had this the other day as well. I logged out and back in, exact same thing. Eventually I deleted browsing history, every part of it including cache and when I logged in it was working and thankfully has been since. Not sure if this will work for you but it did for me, so might be worth a try ^-^

Hugs,

Jess xx

• Hi Tvman, I will report this to admin for you this morning. x 

Chelle 

Try to be a rainbow,in somebody else's cloud
    Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge
  • Aw Chelle, you're a real star this morning and there's me thinking that all the stars have gone to sleep Smiley Just thinking, I have lots of ladies making me happy without Mrs Tvman getting jealous Joy

Take care and stay safe Chelle

Tvman xx

Love life and family.
  • Ah bless you TVman, I do not feel very shiny or bright this morning, but you are welcome, that is what I am here for.

Heart

Chelle 

Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to chellesimo

Sending you lots of hugs and love Chelle HeartYellow heartHeart️ I hope your day will get brighter and better for you xxx

Best wishes,

Jess xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to tvman

Hehe Tvman you made me smile reading that YumJoy 

Have a lovely day today xx

Hugs,

Jess xx

• Hi Chelle

I'm so sorry to hear that you aren't feeling so good today. I've just been reading in another thread about your hot flushes. I can't begin to imagine what you are going through. I wish you well Chelle

Take care and stay safe Chelle

Tvman xx

Love life and family.
  • thank you that’s very kind. The flushes are just draining, but it is one of those things we learn to live with. 

I’ve not had the best of weeks. I had an awful migraine yesterday, but all week I have just felt so tired. I have done a covid test this morning as I had convinced myself that is what it was. It was negative thankfully, so I’ve taken some more parecetomol and will resume my position on the sofa. 

Hope you are doing well today xx 

Chelle 

Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge
  • Hi TVman, I have had this happen to me while trying to access a profile page. It says there are over 74,000 members when in fact I remember someone saying at one time there was over 90,000 members. No wonder admin have such a hard time trying to juggle all these members!

By the way, I've still not managed to read the profile pages!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Hi Annette, how are you today? As far as I am aware the only profile I can not read is Glitters'. There are some annoying glitches like trying to get out of a thread or even being stuck in a member's post and not being able to access others' posts

I never used to have problems, you were always the one who had them all and it seemed that you didn't want to share them lol!

Take care and stay safe Annette

Tvman xx

Love life and family.