A poem

• 13 replies
  • 45 subscribers

Hopefully this won’t offend, if it does, just say I’ll delete it

Richard

• That's disgraceful Richard yet so true!

• It’s amazing what goes through my mind at 3 am when steroids won’t let me sleep lol

Richard

be safe, be nice, be you 

• Afraid cancer does not effect LADIES in that way mind you i have never claimed to be a lady, Best laugh for a long time.

Ellie x

• Ah, so that's why you weren't talking to me at 3am last night when I couldn't sleep - you were pre-occupied, being poetic and writing.  I was so sure people would be around  lol

• Now he has found his arty side he dosnt care about his responsibilities to us anymore.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

How disgusting Yum and yet beautifully written at the same time. You should be a poet.

As Ellie said, us ladies don't do things like that lol that made me laugh so much XD

Jess xx

• I enjoyed the clever rhyming poem x

Ruth 

• Hi Richard, Well that was ingenious!

Sorry to contradict Ellie & Jesse but due to  the cancer drugs one of the many side effects is Diverticulitis (Oh Joy!) Richard has described it too a tee! Apart from the nappingmin between, that describes what happens when i have a flair up! Think yourselves lucky ladies!

Thanks for the laugh Richard (even if it was a bit close to home!) 

The subtle differences IF I had written it would be...... I don't f*** but gently break wind. I don't sweat but perspire. I dont have a bum but I have a bottom!!! LOL!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Hi Mmum, Sorry I wasn't around for you yesterday at 3am, I got caught up with my jigsaw then my book.

So is this morning (it's 4.58am) any good for you? I hope you are ALL asleep!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Sorry it was written from a man’s perspective clearly not the perspective of the fairer sex 

Richard

be safe, be nice, be you