Mood swings

• 5 replies
  • 42 subscribers

I've just posted this and some comments came up in Red, this hasn't helped my anger !

Started getting angry last night gone from laughing to anger. This morning started well but after a few hours started to get really angry for no reason. My husband recons I need a good walk in the park to walk my mood off, you can imagine my reply ! then cried my leg off. Think I need chocolate a shower and a walk in the park. I think I'll be walking 10 steps away from Mt man as don't like shouting at him X

• Hi . I think the mood swings come with the territory. I find myself looking at people and thinking "Why hasn't this happened to you?" It might have - I don't know.

I'm lucky as I have dog who needs to be walked so I get out twice daily at least. He always seems to know if I'm sad and comes over and gives me sloppy kisses. His big brown eyes seems to look right into me and know what I'm thinking.

I don't often feel anger, it's more disbelief but I've got to hold on to the hope my chemo has worked for the time being.

I've just noticed, you've not filled in your bio/profile details. It's always useful to us others to know how you came to be here. It's easy to, just click on your ID, select edit profile and update your details, you can change it anytime easily.

Sending hugs, Barb xx

Community Champion Badge

Womb cancer forum

Macmillan Support Line - 0808 808 00 00, 7 days a week between 8am-8pm

"Never lose hope. Storms make people stronger and never last forever” - Roy T Bennett

• Hi Barb I've filled in my profile, thought I'd already done it Wink I'm feeling more my self today and am going to the shops for a new thermometer as its decided to die on me, might get some chocolate as well. X

• Go for the chocolate! I've gone off it doesn't seem to taste the same lately!

Great to hear you're feeling more yourself today.

Big hugs, Barb xx

Community Champion Badge

Womb cancer forum

Macmillan Support Line - 0808 808 00 00, 7 days a week between 8am-8pm

"Never lose hope. Storms make people stronger and never last forever” - Roy T Bennett

• I very rarely get angry now. I think it's because I have responded well to treatment that I am quite pleased with things generally. Certainly at the beginning when I was waiting to die, to say I was a bit cross would be an understatement!

• Hi Barb and Ted, chocolate tastes the same only having a little bit as recently told I'm type 2 diabetic ( forgot to put on profile) not on medication. I think this diabetes thing has something to do with my anger. I'm normally  quit positive  and as active as possible. Anyway got my big girl pants on today and making the best of things XX