Post Results

• 162 replies
  • 52 subscribers

An idea, I hope with some merit.

Our lives revolve around blood tests, scans etc. People do post that they have a scan in two weeks or whatever, everyone reading the post thinks 'I must ask after this' then the dates get lost or the memory fails.

We are all desperately worried and interested or just nosy about these results so we can discuss or sympathise or support.

How about posting your results on the day or the next day when they are received? You can still post advanced plans but this way everyone is current.

I think its a great idea but I do have an inflated sense of my own importance. This could be my swansong legacy when I get thrown off for using grammar after my name! Mind you, I'm not doing that anymore.

Norberry  ... dandelion, postie, hoare frost.

• Hi Mike, We know you have a heart of course and now the ECG nurses will be checking it regularly and keep an eye on you!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Ah. All is clear. I hadn't actually thought of it as a seperate bit of kit as where I go it's all out of the way in a section behind me. The technician sticks a needle in but like you and Norberry, I never look. They just shout out when they put the contrast through so you know the warm sensation is on its way. I always worry about hitting my elbow when I go through the donut. They always say I never will but I have a couple of times.  Rainie x

• Doesn't my 'left bundle branch block' count for anything on here. How about less of the wise cracks at my expense and a bit more sympathy. This could have been  serious, I know it wasnt but that still doesn't reduce the shock I've had thinking that it might have been.

The boy stood on the burning deck, his axxx against the mast.

• I'm sure that we are all mightily relieved that your ECG went well, even though it turned up this new phenonoma. Thankyou Ruth for such a good explantion, though I must say it sounds like a jumbled motion laid down at a TUC conference. 

You said , 'The doc said I will become very familiar with the ECG nurses in the future!'  Do the nurses realise what's coming? 

Missus, missed, a bit more to the right.  Rainie x

• Well Rainieday

That will be good if he does become familiar  with the nurses, could leave us alone for a little while.

On the other hand might be male nurses, that would be just your luck Norberry could make your day though.

Elliex

• Well, my shirt was removed very quickly, we both enjoyed the experience. I was called Sir.

I also say, don't give an opinion until you have tried something!

I am amazed your post was not interfered with, you have broken so many rules.

He wouldn't take another step.

• , your posts are sometimes as cryptic and sarcastic as this site is confusing! No wonder you get a slap on the wrist or have your post moderated so many times but of course you can't discuss them because that would have committed another offence. That doesn't seem to stop you though. I understand that you are not well you know. 

And to everyone else, I have been on this site for approximately 5 years. Maybe it's because I always use my phone and it's more obvious if I were to use a laptop but I have just recently discovered that if I scroll up (or is it down?) I can read more replies in a thread. Those replies are what I should have notification of, but never do. Is that the same for everyone else?

Take care and stay safe everyone

Tvman xx

Love life and family.
  • Dear , no, i don't have this problem...do you only get a few notifications?? From the same thread? 

• Pet, usually one notification at the beginning of a thread and then sometimes an occasional other but when I scroll up (or down?) I come across several unknown .others 

Love life and family.