One for the boys

• 8 replies
  • 44 subscribers

I was buying some birthday cards on 'etsy' - a site that sells artists' wares - and I came across this. As we've been looking at funny cards I'm sure it will provoke a few comments. Rainie x

• The main comment you will provoke is likely to be; i always thought Rainie was a respectable lady.

I need a card showing sympathy for the other gentlemens bits, got a call tomorrow to discuss me popping in for more investigations, what a treat! Pain, blood , catheter and general misery. It used to give me so much pleasure, what a turncoat!

• Ouch! Oh Norbs, you know we ladies all sympathise with what you lads have to go through. Our own bits have been through the mill too - some of us no longer have the bits!

Hope it all goes well and you come home with a smile on your face.  Rainie x

• I know you have your own troubles, but they are just so much worse if you are a man. We never like to make a fuss, just suffer in silence, proper martyrs!   Xxxx

• Silence??? Don't think you really know what that means lol...you are such a man hahaha ...but i hope all goes well for you tomorrow and you come home without pain and all your parts...

• You describe yourself so well Norbury! Happy phone call tomorrow 

Sarah 

• Hi Norberry, No I'm not commenting on that card.

Just real side I missed your birthday, so hope you enjoyed it! Also wanted to wish you well for tomorrow and everything runs smoothly. I've got an appointment for bloods etc on Thursday. Thought they'd leave us alone until at least the second week in January! No such luck!

Pet1968, I don't think I've ever known a man who suffers in silence but we do know Norb is in a class of his own eh??

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Ha! You ladies don't know what silence means Smiley, it took me so long to read your post about your bit because I was wincing at every word!

Tvman 

Love life and family.