Am I over reacting????

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 16 replies
  • 44 subscribers

Hi again 

I’ve been having random  twinges around my tummy, abdomen and sides, also a funny twingy sensation every few minutes at the bottom of my breast bone, it’s not painful, just strange. Had my full hysterectomy in august. What’s panicking me, is that these are similar twinges to when I had the 19cm sarcoma in my pelvis! 

I had a clear CT scan in the pelvis area, on the 10th November.

Ive contacted the sarcoma nurse today and yesterday, and had no response, I guess hours are different at the moment. 

Im just so worried and making my husbands life a misery as he just sees me getting upset all of the time.I bet he secretly can’t wait to get back to work tomorrow Disappointed 

Thank you for reading 

jane xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Norberry

Hi Norberry

i am going to take your advice and try to stop worrying, it’s exhausting for a start. 
    your message did make me laugh though, thank you. 
    I may try the art with Rainie, if I’m brave enough, and look at jigsaws too just started knitting, my mum trying to teach me. I’ve started a scarf, and needed her help about 5 times, as I’m quite useless Joy 

Thank you 

I am off to Center parcs this weekend with my family, so that’s keeping me distracted for now. 

Have a good day 

jane xx 

• Aw , I cleared my diary in expectation of you joining my vegetable course which came highly recommended by . Maybe as you're getting involved in art and jigsaws you think you don't have time but honestly all you need is love and to talk to them. I have won many prizes by doing that. You will be very welcome.

Take care and stay safe Jane

Tvman xx

Love life and family.
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to tvman

Hi Tvman 

Haha,  your vegetable course does sound interesting, but it may be a bit much with all the other things I’m going to start learning Joy 

Thank you, you too xx 

• Hi Jane - you don't have to be good at art. Just want to have a bit of fun with it and see where it takes you. I will message you and if you want, you can take it from there.  Take it easy now and have a lovely break away. Rainie x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Rainieday

Hi Rainie

That's good then Joy 

Ok thank you . 
    Will do, thank you very much. Xx

• Hi Jane, I have an iPad but it is the same process if you use a tablet. You go into the Apps Store then put Free Jigsaws in the search box and it will come up with all the news that are compatible with whatever you are using. Then you just install it. Did you know UTube has tutorials on almost everything, including knitting and describes how to do it in easy steps.

You are going to be very busy, doing jigsaws, knitting, painting and growing veg! The thing to do is try Everything for a month and by then you will know what suits you! Good luck.

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!