Happy New Year

• 2 replies
  • 41 subscribers

It's been another strange year in this new world. I just want to say how much this forum has kept me comforted and buoyed up since I has my diagnosis in March. Your posts have made me laugh and cry but most of all you have given me hope and inspired me to get my life back on track. So thank you and a happy new year to you all!!!!

• I wish you and everyone in this group we never asked to be part of a very Happy New Year. May we all have the strength to deal with the days and months ahead and also know there will be somebody here who will understand how you are feeling and will try and help whatever your situation. I don't post often more of a lurker but I aim to fill my days with whatever I fancy as long as it isn't hurting anyone else and have the grace to deal with whatever the Year brings.

Best wishes to you all xx

• Hi Missymoo2 & Elliekate, A Healthy Happy New Year to you both!  Everyone "lurks" at some stage Elliekate but I hope this year you feel that you can participate a little. We are all here to help one another!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!