Progression seems surreal

• 15 replies
  • 47 subscribers

Tumour inkiney/adrenal stable, tumour in lung sort of stable, fluid progressed. Prognosis now 6-9 months. My head gets it but my heart doesnt -seems unreal

• So do I Rofl

omg good advice...let you know!

• Hi Sylvia,

I'm with you, and thinking about you, I think our situations are similar. I need to call the humane society (think it's the rspca out your way) to see about playing with some puppies - started that process before, but it petered out and now i need to get it started again. And I am going camping with my son in October. When I first set it up I thought it might be a bit too far out to be planning, but now it seems more in reach. I want to do some gardening too (nothing like the master gardeners here, but little things) once the weather cools down.

Living each day, trying to do things I want to do. And also trying to cut out things I really don't want to do. We are having cleaners come in, and lawn people.  And a dog walker, which we might cancel, because walking is good for me and I'm able to do it again for now, but if I can't, I won't stress out my wife by asking her to do yet another thing around the house. But I actually enjoy grooming the dog (I know, weird), so I'll keep doing that. 

Patricia

• It is quite soothing grooming the dogs isn't it, ours currently come home from walks covered in grass seeds, and our hedge is full of sticky weed which they are often covered in, we'd have to do less grooming if we were better gardeners! 

Sarah 

• I love the not doing the things you dont want to-thank you

take care

sx