Just catch up

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 10 replies
  • 44 subscribers

Hi Everyone 

well had a MRI last week due to A+E last week when they found 2 lesions at the back of my brain, so appointment on Thursday to my consultant for results I think as they have brought my appointment forward so fingers crossed..

Thanks 

Free12 xxx

• I will keep my fingers crossed here for you free x 

Chelle 

Try to be a rainbow,in somebody else's cloud
    Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge
  • Will be thinking of you on Thursday, fingers crossed.

Ellie x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to chellesimo

Hi chelle 

thank you I just don’t know how much more I can take.

thank you 

free12 xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to ellie 73

Hi Ellie 

Thank you 

free12 xxx

• Good luck for thursdayxxx

Flippen
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Will be thinking of you on Thursday  I hope your Consultant has a plan for you... As bad as scanxiety can be i think it’s easier to know what you’re dealing with so that you can see a way forward. Good luck xx

• Good luck tomorrow Free12, keeping everything crossed for you.

Patmart

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Patmart

Hi Parmart

Thank you yet another sleepless night what with my mind in over drive and steroids but am ok 

thanks 

free12 xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

I'm having a few wks off atezo due to the BM's & steroids.

I take mine 1st thing & then again before 2pm & that's it for it day - I can easily see if I took them any later that it would be sleepless nights for me too. Maybe speak with your CNS with regard to timing of ingestion... 

& this... I know exactly where you are because I am too... My thoughts are (for me, at least) that I can fret on things over which I have no control or I can concentrate on what positives there are, focus on those & positive memories and keep making little plans for the near & not too distant future.

Some may well come to pass, others almost certainly not but they are incentive and even a little cathartic... 

Also - people & their ridiculous "You look great" & "You'll beat this" bullshit can just Foxtrot Oscar!!! Hahaha!!!

I know they "mean" well but FFS - we're already dying, do we really need platitudes that make THEM feel better about it - NO NO NO!!!

• Bang on SiT. Nothing more to add.