Hello

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 7 replies
  • 46 subscribers

Hi Everyone 

well my life is in the loo at the moment I don’t know how much more I can take. I just don’t know where to start I thought I had a handle on things but no my life decided to throw more at me..so I went to get my eyes test on Monday or good he sent me for a CT scan on Tuesday at A+E not good the doctor found something on my scan which he said that my cancer could have spread to my Brian so went for MRI yesterday so now have to wait for results so let the waiting games begin.. 

Thank you all

Free 12 xx

• Hi Free, I am so sorry to hear this. The waiting is awful isn't it. Remember if you need someone to talk to, you can always phone the helpline on 0808 808 00 00. They are there 7 days a week from 8am til 8pm.

I hope you don't have too long to wait x 

Chelle 

Try to be a rainbow,in somebody else's cloud
    Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge
  • Sorry to hear you are being hit by all this hope the MRI results are good

Richard

be safe, be nice, be you 

• Sorry to hear what a rubbish time you're having Free.  Waiting is just the pits.  I hope you have some answers soon and are able to move forwards with a plan of action.  That always helps.  Take care x

• Yes the waiting is the hardest part...hate it, but i had a meta in my head to about 3,5 cm...had op in 2017 and see i'm still here...so there are a few things they can do. Fingers crossed for you!!

• Oh , sorry to hear about your latest predicament. I hope you get your scan results quickly and it's all clear.

Good luck

Tvman xx

Love life and family.
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to tvman

Hi Tvman

Thank you I hate the waiting I don’t know why they can’t tell us on the day of our MRI so we don’t have to wait that’s the hardest  part.

Thanks 

Free12 xxx

• I know it is hard and a shock if it has spread.

I have metastases in my head which has affected my right eye and I can no longer drive.

I have had this news for nearly 2 years and I am still here making the best of everything. I have 3 monthly MRIs as I am on a targeted drug which seems to have helped my symptoms.

good luck xx

Ruth