immunotherapy started next road im on

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 28 replies
  • 45 subscribers

next road began yesterday immunotherapy will be taking injections for 5 days yesterday was not too bad woke up in the night feeling rather sick i have meds for it so had to force a slice of toast and a cup of tea lets see what today bring im hoping all will be as good as it can be

thanks for listening 

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to chellesimo

i have just got some more sickness pills from the hospital so today should be a better day thank u for your message and hope u have a good day x

• Its not a greal way to spend Christmas Donc, I know, but I hope you do feel better and can manage a bit of Christmas pud. Xx

• That's good now they just need to work and you may can enjoy a little xmas dinner. Hugs Pet

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Pet1968

feeling better today so onwards and upwards is what i say thank u all x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Norberry

this is soo reassuring made me thing differently about my treatments thank u x

• FormerMember

well yesterday as a amazing day i had a letter saying i could see my bubble people and everyone was well we went to our sons spent the day with him his wife and our amazing grandkids and i felt so loved makes u remember they are always there for y we played games sang karaoke came home and had a great nights sleep best in months and woke up today feeling just as good which is great hope u all have a amazing day hugs xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

Marvellous - well done you!

SiT

• I'm so pleased you got to spend the day with your family. Sounds like a good day was had by all. xx

Chelle 

Try to be a rainbow,in somebody else's cloud
    Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge
  • FormerMember

ok I'm on my 4th day after treatment and I'm feeling good so the first round over and so far i have done real good next is 13 January so a nice few weeks rest now the sickness is good don't need the meds  now i eat before bed which is not ideal but it works i have dropped from a 22 top to a 14 top in that time so its time to let my sugar one and increase my food that's high in calories  so not to lose no more any good ideas i would be grateful for xx hugs xx

• Hello Donc,

It sounds like its all going to plan and great that the sickness has eased off.

That's a nice gap until the 13th, have another Christmas day or two, that will put a couple of pounds back on!

All in all everything sounds ticketyboo. Long may it continue.   Xxxx.