Merry Christmas

• 9 replies
  • 45 subscribers

Well time goes fast , so i was thinking it's never to early!

I want to wish all of you including your family a very happy merry Christmas...best wishes from the heat ( 35 Degrees) Pet and Bonnie lol

• Great picture, let us borrow 10 degrees for a week or so! Felicitations to you and yours. Xx

• I'm happily giving you 15 degrees Slight smile

• Lovely photo.

good to have something to cheer us all up  xxx

Ruth 

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Lovely photo.  Merry Christmas to you too xxxxx

• Hi PET,  So did you think, "I will wish everyone a Merry Christmas" OR "I'll make everyone jealous and tell them how hot it is here!! LOL!

Well a Happy Christmas to you and yours too and everyone here! Although it is going to be a different Christmas this year, due to covid, it is up to everyone to make it as good as it can possibly be, just like every day!

Although it is only 2degrees here and our heating broke down tonight, BRRR! ( you can say ahh if you like) I would like to send warm wishes to you all for 2021 to be a terrific year!  We are very lucky our plumber is a neighbour who tries to get to us as quick as he can! One year it broke down on Christmas Eve and he appeared at our door at 7pm an hour after we left him a message! Why does it never break down in July? It NEVER gets to 35degrees but it's not as cold as it is now!

HO! HO! HO!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Hi 

A very merry ChristmasSanta to you and yours too. 35 degrees! Do you think we're jealous? Well.... maybe! A day or two would be great to help dry up my back garden and also up at the top of my garden where my veg plot is. It's skid row up there with the water coming off the field. I've nearly come a cropper more than once, don't fancy falling into a bed of carrots and going around with some sticking out of a few orifices!!! Worzel Gummidge here I come lol. 

Now to make you jealous. I hope we have some snow overnight on Christmas Eve/Christmas Day  Christmas tree Wouldn't you just love that, a while Christmas? Have you ever even seen snow in your corner of Oz?

Thanks for your thoughts and good wishes, Pet. 

Tvman

Love life and family.
  • Hi , no snow here but just 20 mins away in Halls Gap on the mountain there is snow sometimes...and if you drive around 4 hours, you can ski in Winter !!! Well 35 is to much for myself..but it will get even hotter here in summer...but now only 29 today woohoo. Yes and as i did grow up in Germany, xmas in Summer is still strange for me , even after 12 years!

• Could do with a bit of that warmth. Meery Christmas to you to.