RT Itch...

• 31 replies
  • 50 subscribers

OMG my back is itching like CRAZEEEEEE!!!!!

I had 10 zaps of RT to my chest over three weeks in July '20 and everything went swimmingly, I even had another (6th) infusion of Atezo 2 days after the last session and all was well until about 2 weeks ago when my back started to itch and it just got worse and worse - not painful or anything, just really, REALLY annoying!

AND... right in the one space on my body I can't reach!!!!!!!!! ARGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just to makes things a little more balanced though , the front of my chest has now gone all spotty (and a little itchy) so CHEERS cancer...

I know there's an awful lot worse going on out there with you guys but I thought you might have a little giggle at my expense as I'm off to find a tree and have a grizzly bear itch!

Stay Strong!

SiT

• Thx for that Pet

Next infusion this coming week so will speak to onc then...

Stay strong

SiT

Stay Strong

SiT

• Ha ha, it's going to be life changing  Smiley

• Just had a msg from amazon and its coming TODAY!!!!!!! Yaaaayyyyyyyy.....

When it gets here I will spare everyone my ecstatic moans and groans but I will post results t/m when I've calmed down.

Stay strong

SiT

Stay Strong

SiT

• oooooohhhhh...

aaahhhhhhhhh.....

OH...OH...OH...

AAH...AAHHA...AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

OH. MY. GOD!!!!!!!!

My backscratcher/rake just arrived and I am in LOVE! Defo best £4 I EVER spent.

Very sad, I know but these little things count for sooooo much these days...

Sorry to share when I promised I wouldn't but results from first, second & third backscratch just TOO good to keep to myself...

Stay Strong

SiT

Stay Strong

SiT

• Hi 

I thought you were having a "When Harry met Sally" moment there lol 

Tvman xx

Love life and family.
  • Hey Tvman

OH YES, YES, YES!!! 

(hahaha)

Stay Strong

SiT

• Oh you are so hilariously funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are a real tonic on here at the moment just what we all need I might of known my very good friend tv man would have to post a comment like that thing is I was going to post the same message typical he beat me to it ha ha ha 

Flippen
  • Hey Popgate

I have to tell you as I was writing that msg I just KNEW somebody would do the WHMS thing - I just knew...

Did you get my reply to your pm? I haven't worked out how to access pm'ing as I am too preoccupied with my backscratcher...

Yeah - so I've asked it out for a date...

It said it'll get back to me... I said you'd do well to make a decision sooner rather than later - hahahaha...

Stay Strong

SiT

• Ha ha ha ha oh I can't keep up with you I think you should be on the telly and have your own comedy tv show give Peter Kay a run for his money 

Flippen
  • Aww Shucks PG

Stay Strong

SiT