A simple cuddle

• 3 replies
  • 44 subscribers

Hi friends, just a wee note about my very special day today, no not news about my cancer disappearing or a cure has been found or even won millions on the lottery, I finnaly got massive squashie cuddles from my grandkids who came to visit today the 1st time since the lockdown  began. The simplest things we take for granted had me in tears and I'm not a big softy at heart but today's snuggly  cuddles was the best thing that's happened to me in a long time and I'm sure there are many like me out there who have missed that closeness with the grandkids. So after having my fill of kisses and cuddles I was happy to see them go home so I could sit and take the days events all in and be thankfull that I am still here to share the most important thing in like and that is the relationship a grandparent has with there grandkids. Cuddles......

Loch

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Loch

That is really nice and its a lovely feeling, to fill the human contact of the ones you love. We will never take this for granted again, that something so simple and normal, can be taken away so suddenly.

You enjoy and wait for the next visit,

Take Care Ellie xx

• Hi Loch

i miss my two little granddaughters so

mixh. Went to visit them today in the garden but no cuddles yet . Maybe next time

Read your story and quite amazing 

• Hi Loch

Aw, what a lovely day you had, something as simple as a cuddle from grandchildren makes wonderful memories and that, at our stage in life is the best type of memory. It changes the whole day.

Tvman xx

Love life and family.