Thanks for the support

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 7 replies
  • 42 subscribers

I say in deepest sadness to my mum network of support she found on this site especially Daloni and Tvman 

Mum sadly passed 24/12/19

• So sorry to hear of your loss, my thoughts and sympathies are with you and your family!

Lass

xx

I have no medical training, everything I post is an opinion or educated guess. It is not medical advice.

• Oh, I am so sad to read this. I hope you have people around to hug you. All I can send is a virtual (((Hug))) but it is meant sincerely! I have been unwell for a while and haven't been on as often, so lost track a bit. Your mum was a very special lady as I'm sure you know and will be missed here!

Thank you for posting to let us know!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hello, I am so sorry to hear about your mum, I am sure she is a peace now and will be wanting you to take time to care for yourself. I am thinking of you and hope you are getting love and support. Virtual hugs from Pat ,Shortfriend xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Your mum always came over as a very kind and compassionate lady who will be missed greatly by her supporters here in the forum. You should feel very proud that she took time out to comfort others despite her own problems. My world was a better place by her being in it, so I send you my gratitude.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

Oh that’s so very sad. Your mum, was a very kind and thoughtful woman. She supported me just as much as I supported her. I know she adored you and you must miss her terribly. She will be missed in this forum. 

With my sincere condolences and much love 

xxx

PS I know you’ve asked for her account to be deleted. The admin team have been alerted and are in to this. 

• Hi Kym's daughter

I am so sorry to hear of your mum's passing, it was an immense pleasure to know her, she received support from many in this group, she was a popular lady. 

And thanks also to you (so sorry I don't know your name) for informing us of Kym's passing at a time when you must be in mourning, yet, like your mum, you are thinking of Daloni, me and many friends of Kym's that she met here. This group wouldn't function without members who come here who have an incurable diagnosis and yet give advice and support, like your mum did. 

Thanks again (I do wish I knew your name) for informing us. 

Tvman xx

Love life and family.
  • So sorry to hear about your mum.  We chatted a few times in a couple of groups and she will be sadly missed.  My thoughts are with you.

Gragon xx