A thought

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 2 replies
  • 41 subscribers

Hello

Just sat pondering on things and a thought popped into my head which I read somewhere.

When nothing is certain in life, everything is possible.

So while all our futures are written, they are not certain and there are still possibilities out there for us to believe in hope and have the faith and will to carry on. To live our lives to the best of abilities. To honour our feelings and not hide from them. To understand  our fate and still hope, because without hope there is nothing.  We are still here, living and breathing and for that we should be grateful. We dont know what the New Year will bring but let's look forward to it in hope. I wish you all the best of Christmases and for you all to have hope for what the new year brings. Merry Christmas.

Ellie x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

You are right, . I’m looking forward to new adventures in the new year. The journey goes on. Winter is at its deepest now and spring won’t be far behind 

lots of love 

xxx

• Hi Of course you are right, no one knows what's ahead but where there's life, there's hope, I think if we don't have hope, we have nothing! The phrase I like is

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!

Learn from Yesterday, Live for Today, Hope for Tomorrow!!

Have a lovely Christmas!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!