Checked In Again!

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 31 replies
  • 46 subscribers

So I think I'm going 4 a record with consecutive month hospital admissions! Aug, Sept & now Oct. Anyone want 2 run a book 4 Nov & Dec?

The horrible alien boob is the guilty culprit again - probs didnt help with the fall last Fri when I tripped over the table leg & managed 2 bash everything on the right hand side of my body. Most bits of me r on the mend but the wrist is still in a splint.

Blasting me with antibiotics again & gonna add a bag or two of red as bloods r a bit low (again!) . Saves being admitted twice & I'm not going anywhere...

Hope everyone is cosy in their own beds or holiday locations this weekend. 

B safe guys & girls

WB xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to tvman

Haha Tvman. This is an infection rather than broken bones. Think the boob probs objected a wee bit 2 the fall though.

This hospital has free tv (although sharing it with 3 others) & free wifi - whoo hoo! Managed 2 nip home 4 my essentials (aka the books) b4 I presented myself 2 ward.

I did try 2 flutter my eyelids at the young doc 2day 2 ensure check out 2day but he was dissuaded by the nurses. Another night or two.

So I'll sharpen my teaspoon & keep digging my escape tunnel - hope it doesn't take as long as Andy from Shawshank Redemption.

Byeeeee 

WB xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

Hi WB

I hope you get home in the Monday morning clear out. 
    Kissing closed eyes 

• FormerMember

I may well end up in jail 4 assault. New roomie snores, snorts, swears & shouts. HELP!!!!

Tired of Moray

WB xx

• FormerMember

Did you inadvertently die and go to hell? 

• HI WB,

No need to assault your roomies, you are currently in a world of readily available drugs and risky medical procedures which could help you resolve your problem!  I'm sure that you could be much more creative than simply hitting them.  Alternatively, you could just beat them up when they were asleep and then claim that you saw the mad one do it?

I was thinking of referring to it as hospital exit or "Hexit" but then it might take years for you to get out as you tried to get all the medical staff to agree on the way forward so perhaps not

No need to rely on a sharpened tea spoon though.  Start secreting bandages or a set of surgical scrubs and sneak out of the hospital in a cunning disguise on Halloween.  You just have to avoid the real psychopathic hospital staff on the way out (watch out for the receptionists they are deceptive)!

In the meantime just think about how nice your home will look with all the time that your hubby has had uninterrupted to get on with all the decorating.

love and hugs,

Gragon xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Gragon

Oh G, u have brought a smile 2 my face when 2bh I just feel like having a good cry. The snorer snored. The demented wee wifie was up &.down like a yoyo (if there was a zimmer race she would b 1st) & the 3rd lady buzzed all night. 

Add 2 that my hip (left side) was complaining quite vocally that it was sore & alien boob (right side)  thought it was join it 2 - made 4 an uncomfortable night.

Love the idea of sneaking out in costume - would save a lot of time & effort (nor 2 mention the nails) using the NHS spoon.

Now can we have a collection so I can bribe the doc 2 discharge me?

Let's cross everything

WB xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to Gragon

Love this reply, you and WB really made me laugh, WB if you can't get out we could try to get IN with Halloween disguises and help you escape! We could all roll in disguised as big pumpkins, or neeps in my case! As long as we are not mistaken as tomorrows dinner! I will get some roller skates to help you along. Dooking for apples stops people snoring!

Happy Halloween!

Love Pat xx

• FormerMember

Dear WB thanks for making me laugh as usual, have sent you a reply via G as I don't have the skills to do two separate ones. Told you I was a neep!

Hope you have a more peaceful evening tonight

love pat x

• FormerMember

Everybody I slept ALL night! No they didnt drug me but they did chuck me out *does a little happy dance*.

Doc suggested another night but with the promise of being good etc & continue taking the tablets I earned my freedom in the afternoon - yippee!

Home, unpacked bags, lay on sofa & crashed out. And this morn I woke up after 8 hours continuous sleep. Hallelujah! Bits of me r now objecting & r crying out 4 some meds but I'm a happy girl.

On a serious note though she mentioned that the mess the alien boob is showing is disease progression and I have reduced air entry on a bit of my right side. They had wanted me 2 wait 4 the Macmillan team 2 come & c me in hosp but as they hadn't appeared in 3 hours I declined 2 wait. I'm due 2 c them nxt week anyway. Nursing staff the BCN would phone me - we have a good relationship as it's a small local team.

But less of the gloomy news. I intend 2 take it easy 2day. Dogs have stuck 2 me like glue since I returned so a wee walk with them will b sufficient exercise 4 2day. And perhaps nip back 2 work 2morrow (no groaning pls, I'm better 4 working & sitting/lying around makes me ache more)

TTFN - will return 2 my cosy bed once hubbie has decided 2 go 2 work.

WB xx

PS hubbie finished the papering & it looks lovely, worth waiting all these years

• So glad you’re home. x