Frustrated

• 15 replies
  • 44 subscribers

I am getting so angry, and I want to scream. No one close to me is listening to me. I have wanted to go on holidays and every time I mention it to boyfriend I get no response, or he suggests we visit his family??? He literally will not respond sometimes. I said to him "you are not listening", and he walked away. For the past three days I have barely been able to speak to him. I am going on a day out alone today because I can't bear to be in the house. I asked my mum if she wanted to go away but she has to 'fit it in' around everyone else. I don't have all the time in the world for goodness sake!!! Why are they not listening to me?? 

• I think Daloni, it means she was full of shit.... Lol! 

L

Xx

I have no medical training, everything I post is an opinion or educated guess. It is not medical advice.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

Done it just a weekend away in clacton on sea  in a caravan half term October. Not to far from where I live I cant drive and very easy to get 2 by train  

Kym xx

• FormerMember

deleted

• FormerMember

Hi

Small steps! That sounds ideal. Fish and chips, big skies, sea air and all the fun of a caravan. Have a great time 

xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Flowerlady

Im 54 and have been going on holiday by my self for past 4 years. I am newly diagnosed and was thinking about not going away next year because of diagnosis then I thought why not as long as I'm well enough. I will probably book a last minute holiday. we should start a holiday group for people who want to go away on their own but might be apprehensive due to diagnosis.

Joanne xx