Is that considered good news???

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 14 replies
  • 42 subscribers

So,  I had my latest MRI a free weeks ago and the results weren't ready so my doc (referred to as the my little pony doc) told me o over the phone everything was good. 

Today I got the written results of the MRI and it's not good. I've got another tumour in my spine and at the bottom of the report it says thar there are signs of progression! What part of that is good news??? A nurse gave me the report so tomorrow I'm going to have to ring my team as question them about.  I'm really quite f'd off about this.

Arghhhhhhh

So I now know my next scan is not going to be gourd which will then put me on a new treatment plan - if they have one as it will be my 5th line.  I was hoping for much longer. 

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

Jealous! 

• FormerMember

Hi Button, 

Beautiful food is so wonderful and lifts the heart. Hope someone else was picking up the bill. 

Wishing you all the best 

Albondigas x 

• FormerMember

So heard back from my CNS who pointed out that there were lots of maybe's in tte report and the doctor was right in that compared to my Nov scan things were still good but not as good as my Feb. I think they are just trying to be positive and being a bit elusive but maybe I'm preparing myself for bad news.

I guess the June scan will tell me more!  

I hope you are all having a better day.  I'm loving this unpredictable weather. 

X

• FormerMember

Hi

Well that’s better. Scans can only tell us so much. I think it’s best to focus on how you’re feeling. It’s limited fun living from scan to scan in my opinion. 

Lots of love 

xxx