Just joined

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 1 reply
  • 2 subscribers

Hi everyone, I live in Germany and have just moved to this group from the CUP group.

I have only just received the results of my petscan which has finally determined my primary as on my right lung.  My secondary is a 5.2cm tumour on my 10r lymph node.

I have my planning session next week and the following week I start radio and chemotherapy.

I hope everything goes well with everyone.  Just wanted to say hello to start with ... Hello Slight smile

Bob

• Hi

I would imagine that it's a relief finally finding out what type of cancer you have and so, therefore, having a treatment plan.

As well as joining this group I wondered if you'd considered joining the lung cancer group and secondary lymph node cancer group where you'll benefit from being able to share experiences with people having treatment for this cancer.

To join either or both of these groups just click on the links I've created and then choose 'join this group' on the pages that open. You can then introduce yourself and ask questions after selecting 'start a discussion' and join in with existing conversations by clicking on 'reply'.

I hope your planning session goes well next week

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"