Phesgo

• 2 replies
  • 27 subscribers

My sister is going to be having Phesgo for 36 weeks. Has anyone experienced taking this and what sort of side effects should she expect? 

Linda 

• Hi  

The main site has quite a lot of information on Phesgo that you might find helpful, though as with any chemotherapy side effects for any individual are difficult to predict. You might also like to ask this question in the main Breast cancer forum since there it is likely to be seen by those who have had the treatment 

You might also like to do a search on the community for phesgo to see what people have been talking about already - if you click this link you can see the result of that search.

Then of course the other question is - how are you? It can be worrying to watch a loved one go through teatment.

<<hugs>>

Steve

Community Champion Badge

• Hi Steve

Thanks for your reply I hadn’t thought of doing a search for Phesgo I will do that now. I’m ok thanks although I was diagnosed with endometrial cancer last year as well. We couldn’t believe it both of us diagnosed the same year. It really has been horrible watching my sister going through chemo I have been fortunate to avoid it so far. Looking at your bio I can see you’ve also been through the mill! I hope things are ok for you at the moment.

Linda xx