Being creative

• 25 replies
  • 10 subscribers

Hi everyone, having been diagnosed with breast cancer has given me the time to start painting and being creative again and I'm loving it...if you've been creative from poetry, music, dance, sculpture, I would love to see what you're up to. I hope it is making you feel good.    Enjoy being creative xxx This is what I've done this afternoon...love and hugs xxx

• Hi Nige, those sound like some amazing creative activities and so different, would love to hear more about both of them and see some pictures. I am lucky to live art and have done for many years, but always love hearing about other people's interests...thank you for sharing x

• Hi Daisy, thank you for your kind comments too....the silver lining of having cancer is having some spare time to explore these creative interests, talk to all of you lovely others and hear about what you all get up too on good or bad days ...and hopefully work towards raising some money through this creativity Love and hugs to you all xxx

• Wow love your paintings, talented lady. Good therapy to distract in your recovery. I am working up to dancing in Pride in Sunday. Energy goes down at times, hormone blockers and age. Did you get you result from Oncotype DX?

I got myself a new kitten. 12 wks old. My old dog is having problems, keep thinking it's time but then he rallies 

• Hey, lovely...this is wonderful. I love the costumes, you look fantastic, again a picture that's very inspirational for painting! Enjoy pride, I would love to see more photos as this is an area I am working on for some new pieces.               Still waiting to hear from the oncologist, so don't have results yet, but should be soon.    The kitten sounds adorable, what does your dog think of the kitten.    Xx

• I love that photo, it's theChampagne glass way the photographer got Fringe City on the blackboard behind my fringes flying out behind me. 

The dog isn't the problem, the other cat is a tad jealous, just like sibling rivalry. Good luck. I got a good result in that I didn't need chemo or that chemo wouldn't benefit me. 

What awful weather, hope it brightens up for Pride even for a 2 hr window would be good. I am learning to live with what I've got. I enjoy dancing more, it's resharpened my motivation to do it. I need physical activity, I've tried Hobies where in sitting and prefer activity. I have booked onto a writing course with theSun with face local Macmillan Centre. Xxx

Fingers crossed for you. Fingers crossedPrayPurple heart

• Lovely photo Sabrina.  You are obviously having great fun and I love the costumes.   Enjoy Pride on Sunday.

Daisy53 xx

Community Champion Badge

• Thank you, wish it was Sunday, the weather is better. It's on Saturday. Our feathers will look flat in our heads I think. Xx

• We will keep everything crossed that it will be a good day....can not wait to here how it goes, and it just I spires we. Just found some old pics of paintings I did around 20 or so years ago....my dad has been sorting through his lift and even found my school reports....good job I can paint as my reports were not at all inspiring! Love and hugs to you all x 

• That's funny, some of us are late developers. My Gran used to do the Charleston in the 1920s. My Mother loved ballroom dancing, she could follow she said. I waited until 60 to do this at retirement. Started belly dancing at 50 yrs. Disco when I was younger. Love your paintings, great skill to have. I have a friend who paints from photos. 

DancerHeart️

• Love that, great expression and detail in the face. X