Breaking down

• 3 replies
  • 16 subscribers

Hi  I’m so depressed I’m emotional drained fatigue to much I’m put smile on hold angry hurt pain back head as can’t let out no family here all Ireland and dnt want upset hubby and my kids got they own life dnt need me top it. Dnt know we’re to go feel like on egg sheel my head so much pressure pain want explode to point to much 

• Hi  and I see it’s your first post so a welcome to the Online Community. A cancer diagnosis and journey can be such a stressful, challenging and at times a lonely road time but when it comes to support there is nothing better than talking with others who are in the same position.

Let’s see who comes along who have the same experiences but you may also find it helpful to have a look through this list as you will find all our many dedicated cancer support groups listed.

These are safe places to talk to others who may have a similar diagnosis, treatment experience, to ask questions and get support.

If you'd like to connect in with a group click on the Green (Bold) link I have created above. Then once you find the group for your cancer type click on the black banner that says [click to join] at the bottom, or the [Join] button under "Group tools."

You can then introduce yourself by putting up a ‘new post’ by clicking in the box near the top right with + New or + (Depending on the device you are using) and you are ready to go. You could copy and paste the text from this post into your new post.

Macmillan have many support platforms so do check out the Macmillan Support Line is open 8am-8pm (timings may differ across services) 7 days a week on 0808 808 00 00 or via Webchat and Email too. These services provide cancer information, practical information, emotional support, benefits/financial guidance or just a listening ear. We also have our Ask an Expert section but do allow a few working days for a reply.

Talking to people face to face can be very helpful so do check to see if you have any Local Macmillan Support in your area, do also check for a local Maggie's Centre as these folks are amazing.

Give me a shout if you need further help.

Best regards.

Mike (Thehighlander)

It always seems impossible until its done - Nelson Mandela

Community Champion Badge

• Hi  I’m so depressed I’m emotional drained fatigue to much I’m put smile on hold angry hurt pain back head as can’t let out no family here all Ireland and dnt want upset hubby and my kids got they own life dnt need me top it. Dnt know we’re to go feel like on egg sheel my head so much pressure pain want explode to point to much 

Irishlassie

• Hi again , I see that your text is exactly the same as your initial text - were you intending to put this into one of our other support groups?

Mike (Thehighlander)

It always seems impossible until its done - Nelson Mandela

Community Champion Badge