Diagnosis

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 1 reply
  • 3 subscribers

Im Mary [edited by admin] 34yrs.old from bacolod city,philippines..single mother of two girls.I was diagnosed at the time that my mother died last august 2017 that i have breast cancer(invasive ductal carcinoma)stage3B.at that moment i really feel so much hopeless coz i dont have money and i cant afford for all the medication i needed.But im still blessed coz there are people who have a good heart helped me for my chemo and surgeries and i finish all my 8cycles of chemo.Right now im still taking my tamoxifen for maintenance and im keep on fighting for my life...thanks God that He do keep me much stronger and continue giving me more strength as everyday i live... 

• Hi Mary and a very warm welcome to the online community although I'm sorry that you've had to find us

I'm neither as young as you or had breast cancer but I do understand how you feel. You might like to join the breast cancer group where you can talk to others who have had breast cancer and now finished their treatment.

To join just click on the link I've created and then choose 'join this group' on the page that opens. You can then introduce yourself or post a question after selecting 'start a discussion' and join in with existing conversations by clicking on 'reply'.

When you have a minute it would be really useful if could pop something about your journey so far into your profile as it helps others when answering or looking for someone with a similar diagnosis. It also means that you don't have to keep repeating yourself. To do this click on your username and then select 'Edit Profile'. You can amend it at any time and if you're not sure what to write you can take a look at mine by clicking on my username.

x

Community Champion Badge

"Never regret a day in your life, good days give you happiness, bad days give you experience"