Feeling Alone

• 2 replies
  • 44 subscribers

My boyfriend 31 has cancer stage 3 we live in Belfast just the 2 of us. his first chemo session started Thurs past and we have been stayin in the house since then.. i have been having it very hard.. im off work taking care of tj but i just feel so alone 

• Hi Laura,

Im sorry to hear about your boyfriends stage 3 Cancer. I can understand your feelings of feeling alone. Its nature when the  "C"  word is mentioned. He is doing the right thing by getting treatment. I know staying in doors makes you feel lonely more. But you have each other and us on here too.  

Your doing the right thing joining macmillans getting support and making friends who understand. As it affect you to. 

Thinking of you both Dee

• Laura,

Get onto youtube type hypnoizes for stress and anxiety and listen to them with headphones on when you can. More ofton you find one you like.listen to it as ofton as you can. It will help. Destress you and relax you.

You need a break from him go visit your family. Even if just for a hour. Get out go get a coffee in a cafe. A break for your own sanity and wellbeing. 

Take care of you Dee