New to this group - hello!

• 1 reply
  • 44 subscribers

My husband was diagnosed with advanced Stage 4 adenocarcinoma of the lung last September and has been on Osimertinib.  It has been a real rollercoaster of a ride, with many setbacks, the latest being both of us getting Covid.  The results of his sometimes on-off treatment are mixed so far, with some small signs of improvement on scans, but he still feels dreadful and gets quite disheartened, especially with the setback from Covid and suspension of treatment yet again.  His biggest struggle is food.  He has coped with other side effects like mouth ulcers and fatigue.  Any tips welcome!

• Hi KC24   I'm so sorry you and your husband are having to go through this; you're absolutely right and it is a roller coaster and quite often the downs out number the ups. 

I found a booklet to help with food problems when someone has cancer and there may be some ideas there to help. I'll try to copy the link

MAC17345RecipesLowresPDF20181220

I hope this helps your husband and I also hope you're taking care of yourself too because it's far from easy for you too

Snding you a hug xxxxx