Melonoma inside leg

• 2 replies
  • 45 subscribers

So mum is having immunotherapy & laser therapy all was going well until she had covid & flu vacines. She became sore in her joints like you get with flu so we put it down to the injections but it's got worse. We have had a scan to check for spread waiting results but she can hardly move now. We got her to doctors and he checked her shoulders said it was inflamed joints which might have been caused by vacines or her treatment he gave her pain killers really strong they make her sick and she still can't move arms and her legs are so stiff she can hardly walk. I can't deal with this I'm angry at her it's like she is not trying to get better. I need to work I don't have any money and we are trying to sort out problems with property abroad I can do it all. I have pains in my chest when I think of things and I feel horrible for being like this about her but sometimes it's like I resent her for stopping me living I'm crying Writing this it's too much 

• We have had three people off in our team at work following the flu and covid jab day. Staff that would not have normally been off so I think it is bad this year. Hopefully this will pass quickly. Try to get sleep and get out and about I went out on Saturday it was lovely weather and forgot the crap for a few hours. Its so hard try to keep going. 

• Hi

You are going through so much, if we look at Your feelings when someone has cancer we can see that anger is often a common response and that can help us feel a little bit more "normal". I wonder if it might help you to ring the helpline here, perhaps talk to one of our financial advisers to check if you are getting all the support that you are entitled to.

As for crying - yes get that I have definitely been there - and indeed mostly cried at the helpline in the past. Finally came to my peace with that in my belief that it is just love overflowing from my eyeballs.

<<hugs>>

Steve

Community Champion Badge