Lymphatic cancer / thyroid

• 2 replies
  • 44 subscribers

Hi, I'm new here and hoping to find people to talk to. My partner (wife to be) has just been diagnosed as potentially having follicular cancer after having being diagnosed with thyroid cancer. 

She has had half a treatment for the thyroid cancer so far and been told we need to go back and have a full removal. Followed by iodine radiation therapy and about a million other things.

Im not the best talker as it is, but hoping speaking to other partners etc may help my massive mixed bag of emotions.

Cheers 

Mike

• Sorry not lymphatic it's follicular. So confused with terminology right now Rolling eyes

• Morning Mike , we’re all here for each other , good days , bad days and in between days ….look at my name , we’re on this rocky road that never seems to end 

there’s a lot to be said about ONE DAY AT A TIME , it’s just trying to get used to it and feelings of hopelessness and all the other emotions that are trying their best to defeat you ….I’m about to start counselling after struggling for almost 12 months , I’m hoping it helps and teaches me how to cope , 

we’re all in this together and sometimes it helps to just to vent to our invisible friends xxx