I also posted this on the peritoneal forum but I think you guys can offer me some help and understanding too

• 2 replies
  • 46 subscribers

We were all ready for my husband to have his peritoneal cancer operated using cryotherapy. Bucket of cold water time as a colonoscopy has thrown up a malignant polyp. The radiologist said poor outcome but we are waiting for the surgeon to see the biopsy and have the final say. I think my husband is convinced that this is it. I don’t know what to think but I am living in hell. As the caregiver this is awful and my husband thinks only he is suffering. Can someone offer support?

• Hi Toyo welcome to the forum and sorry that you have not had a response as yet. 

I am so sorry to hear what is happening for you and your husband and the time waiting for test results is awful and so stressful for you all.

Im wondering if it might help for you to have a chat with one of the lovely folks at the Macmillan Line as they are great listeners and happy to help in anyway that they can. 08088080000. 

Best wishes and I hope that if you have the results by now that the news has been better than you had first thought. xxx

gail

Community Champion Badge

• Thanks I would love to do that as I have also had long term digestive problems caused by too many antibiotics as a child which mean I never produce enough intestinal floral and end up with SIBO - an over production of bacteria in the gut. This gives me a permanent liquid cough which apparently is due to stress and is exhausting and signs my body is saying enough. I am plain exhausted