My beautiful man

• 2 replies
  • 44 subscribers

My man had a stroke 16/3/22, blue lighted to hospital, complaining of sore back & ribs, after scans he has been diagnosed with cancer in his (R) lung, which has spread to his ribs & is suspect in his liver, also he has a small blood clot in his (R) ventricle 

i got him home yesterday 6/4/22, all I can do is love him & keep him comfortable 

he sadly will not be receiving any further treatment as his body is to weak to cope

im not sleeping very well, I think I’m scared to sleep just in case I wake & he has passed

like us all a very difficult period in our lives

• Hello Mazda Sport

I am sorry to read that your man has had a stroke and has then been given a cancer diagnosis which he will not be able to have any treatment for as he is too weak to cope. 

I understand why you are having difficulty in sleeping and I am wondering you if you much in the way of support for you. 

This is indeed a very difficult period and I do hope that there is care and support being arranged for both of you. 

Thinking of you both and sending strength. 

Lowe'

Call the helpline for free on 08088080000, 8am to 8pm everyday.
    Tomorrow is not promised but it always has potential. Aim for your potential!
  • I have emotional support through family & friends, care package etc is in the process of been set up, I feel like most people I’m still finding my feet, after the carpet has been swept from under them. I am fortunate in one way that my man is pretty much oblivious to everything. which in a way is a blessing

thank you for your kind words, I wish you well as well as well can be on your journey with this cruel disease x