I'm having a wobble...

• 2 replies
  • 47 subscribers

IT IS WHAT IT IS...I'm not frightened and can cope because you have to. I'm just wanting to get my ducks in a row. He's home now but we've only got days...so....I want to know...who do I contact at the end...they discharged him from hospital but no support visits until the 20th...noone seems to be at the end of the phone....as I said...IM HAVING A WOBBLE...tia 

• Oh Charmaine,

a wobble is allowed and I hope today has been easier.  I'd suggest that if your medical team haven't given you a contact number that perhaps you reach out to your GP in the first instance. Your GP should be able to put some local support in place for you, I hope. There's always the emergency services if you are really worried. We had a couple of 999 calls when my husband was first diagnosed and the paramedics were awesome with us both. 

Remember you can also call the Macmillan Support Services on 0808 808 00 00 - most services are open 8am to 8pm, 7 days a week Clicking here to see what is available. This service provides lots of cancer information, emotional support, benefit and financial guidance or just a listening ear.

sending you a huge virtual hug. Stay strong.

love n hugs

Wee me xx

Macmillan Support Line - 0808 808 00 00, 7 days a week between 8am-8pm

• Charmaine, 

How are you? 

Your post in finacial advise asks for specific help which I am sure an answer will be with you soon, I wondered if you had looked at the goverment website for assistance you may need .. This Link may help , although this does not relate to pension, it may offer financial assistance.

I do hope that you are coping, I know you have mentioned the "You have too" but it is still a very difficult time for you all. 

Thinking of you. 

Lowe'

Call the helpline for free on 08088080000, 8am to 8pm everyday.
    Tomorrow is not promised but it always has potential. Aim for your potential!