Song for us all

• 8 replies
  • 44 subscribers

Check out the song from the Lloyds bank advert words say it all. Gave me some comfort as,Bill not doing so well .The steroids have really bloated him he is sleeping a lot and although still doing all his own personal care and eatingg ok he isnt going out on his own just to paper shop .Next brain m.r.i  24th July .I think the tuumour is growing again .The song is Look after you by Aron wright love and hugs to us all xx

• Hi Granny Sue

I saw your name pop up and had to drop in. Lovely song.

I am sorry to hear that Bill is doing less well, he has been remarkable, as have you. So often as carers we have an instinct and it is bang on the money; I hope in this case that's not true. How recently did they tweak his steroids? I know with hubby it was a very fine balance, playing off symptoms, better bloating than headaches, vomiting or stumbling. I am sure that you are more of an expert than anyone else when it comes to Bill.

Big hugs to you, my recurring  song, well more of a sound byte, was always "when the going gets tough, the tough get going..."  I think you relate to that" 

Love Birdfeeder Bird

Winkcant delete the wink sorry x

I will walk miles now for cancer charities, so others can walk beside their loved ones for as long as possible. 

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Can only wish you and hubby love, peace and strength from catcrazyCat2Cat2CatCat2

• I was just thinking of you and dropped by to see how you were doing.

I hope Bill improves.

You are often in my thoughts and were so very kind to.

Sending you much love xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

When you think you're all alone

I'll wrap you up and I'll take you home

No matter what you're going through

I will look after you

When you get knocked down and you've had enough

Oh I'll be there to dust you off

When you don't know what you're gonna do

I will look after you

And if you ever should lose hope

Follow my light from afar

When you don't know where you're going to

I will look after you

I will look after you

Someday it will come to you

I'll need you to look after me

• Hello my dear how are you ? Bill in bed with chest infection borderline pneumonia .Thought he wasnt right but this morning he  was really rough on antibiotics now hope they help.if only for a short time third lot in a couple of months .We also suspect the brain mets are growing again but wont know till scan  on July 24 th .Looks like we are in a different phase now prepared for anything .Hope you are alright and lots of hugs ro you zx

Granny Sue

• Thank you dear birdfeeder always so kind and comforting hope things are going well for you .You have been through so much and have handled it all wth grace and good humour .Bless you and lots od hugs xx

Granny Sue

• Lots of love and strength to you too xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

I used to be on the carers sight & do pop in now & then. I saw your song & remembered the old Lloyd advert song I used to hear when my husband was poorly "your not alone " check it out.

Love & hugs 

jojo west xx