Normality.

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 1 reply
  • 43 subscribers

Hi all,

I'm new to the group and my wife was diagnosed with GBM 4 on the 31st January. She underwent surgery and the entire tumor was removed ISH?? She is 42 years old and we have two young children.  I have researched endlessly and with the same conclusions. I am struggling with work and family balance as well as trying to care for my Wife and take all this crap in.. Any links or advice welcome as I can't find any manual on this and I want my family to be whole again.  

• Hi and welcome to the group. As you have 'researched endlessly' (I'm the same btw) it's unlikely that I could provide any further links on the medical research side. You could try our Ask an Expert page and ask the nurse for information or try the helpline and speak to one of our experts (you can be put through to an expert in a variety of areas). The most informative booklet I could suggest is this one and there are several links on this page which might be of use. It sounds like you're fully occupied but if you do have time it can help a lot to get to a local cancer support group to  meet with like minds.

I hope there's something useful here, if not, please let me know and I'll look for more information.

LoobyLou
    If you find dust in my house, write your name in it. When the signatures overlap I'll get the polish. 

Click here to see how to add details to your profile. It helps everyone to see a little about you