Constantly shouted at or put down

• 13 replies
  • 44 subscribers

Hi, does anyone feel like they have had enough sometimes. I'm a carer for my wife with breast cancer but she is constantly negative and always taking her frustrations out on  me. It's got to the point I walk away from her when she is moaning but then she means no one is listening to her, even if it is too moan about me. I'm doing my best with an 8 year old daughter, stressful full time job and caring for my wife. I just have to rise above it. 

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

Any time you need to let off steam i am here. 

• FormerMember
    FormerMember in reply to FormerMember

Thank you - really appreciate your support. Here for you too 

• Hi Keepwalking 01

I put a very similar post on this forum early hours of this morning.  Having read all the replies you have had, it seems that we are definately not alone in this .  This is where this forum becomes such a source of support and makes us realise we are not alone.  My husband was the most caring happy go luck man i have ever met and has now turned into a monster.  I keep telling myself that It's not him.  I don't think there is a right or wrong way to deal with this as everyone is different.  Just know that we are all here for you.  This is a good place to vent.

i wish you all the best

Daisy 21 x