Practical gift for friend going in for surgery

• 3 replies
  • 16 subscribers

Hey all, 

I hope this is ok to post here. I’ve a friend who is going in for breast cancer surgery in a few weeks and I wanted to make her a small “gift package” for going into hospital (I’m not in the same country so can’t visit). I was thinking things that could be useful to her while she’s on the ward like lip balm, hand cream, comfy socks etc. wondering if anyone had suggestions for items that could be comforting and useful to get while recovering but also practical, I’d be very grateful. Thank you Relaxed️ 

• Hi Palesa, that's a lovely thought, but can I suggest you join, The Breast Cancer Forum, it's the largest forum with many ladies, and a few men, who have been through breast cancer surgery, and will know exactly what to put in your gift box, my best wishes to your friend and you.

Eddie

• Thank you, sorry if I put this in the wrong place! 

• please don't apologise, your not in the wrong place, It's a perfectly reasonable forum to ask your question, I suggested the breast cancer forum to hopefully get the best suggestions a little quicker, take care,

Eddie