Daily chat thread - How are you today?

• 46 replies
  • 30 subscribers

Hello everyoneGreen heart

This is a thread for all members of the Online Community to come together and chat. Please do say hello!

• Share your daily activities, anything you've found helpful, or any other news you'd like to share.
  • It's a general thread for day to day chatter and a chance to connect with more members from across the Community. 

Why not check in and let everyone know how you're doing today?

• Hi everyone,  hope you're all well and enjoying life Blush  and keep smiling and stay happy no matter what life throws at us Blush 

Lee

• Morning Lee, hope your resting, love your post it's how we should all try to be.

Eddie 

• Hi Eddie,  I've just got back to rest now till Ringo walk later, 

Hope you're well Eddie and thanks we can all always smile 

Lee

• Well - it's the middle of the week, it's September and in Lancashire summer is over, it's windy, dark and as usual it's raining. HOWEVER that's not going to spoil my mid week constitutional with the dog for a couple of pints later this evening.

Yes I have cancer but it's not going to rule my life.

Lec's  summed it up for me in the first post - "keep smiling and stay happy no matter what life throws at us"  spot on that pal - that's the attitude.

Best wishes to all - Brian.

Community Champion badge

Macmillan Support Line - 0808 808 00 00, 7 days a week between 8am-8pm

Strength, Courage, Faith, Hope, Defiance, VICTORY.

I am a Macmillan volunteer.

• Have a pint for me

Lee

• hmmm, not sure about myself. am I supposed to take time off work now I'm diagnosed? family is screaming get rest, but I'm no different from who I was 3 weeks ago 

• Hallo, looks like winter is over. For us living with the memory of lost ones maybe just another cold day. But to coin the words Monte Python.. "always look on the bright side of life". 

• Will do mate ..

• Hi just wanted to reassure you after your comment. My family also told me to rest but I felt the same as you. When you rest too much you can’t help but think about what’s going on so can be detrimental. Just do you! Don’t overdo things but rest when you feel like it. Don’t lose yourself and remember they feel helpless so it’s the only thing they can do. I had breast cancer but at moment am clear. Still worry everyday but no choice but to get on!  Sending good wishes and luck so take care Carole

• Thanks Carole, exactly that! I don't want to overthink it, just taking the days as they come. oh, the old song comes to mind: que Sara Sara whatever will be... Caterina Valente if my memory serves. have a good day Blush